150+ happy birthday wishes sms and happy birthday quotes

150+ happy birthday wishes sms and happy birthday quotes

150+ happy birthday wishes sms and happy birthday quotes

Here are 150+ happy birthday wishes sms and happy birthday quotes which can you share with your loved ones.

Birthday means celebration and wishes. when your friend or anyone is having birthday the first thing we do is to wish them. we send them a happy birthday card or happy birthday wishing messages and happy birthday whatsapp status or instagram story or a facebook post.

Sometimes we want to wish a special birthday message then we don’t have an idea what to wish. For those people we have  suggestions for birthday messages and unique birthday wishing sms. So here are 150+ happy birthday wishes sms and happy birthday quotes and happy birthday text messages.

Happy birthday wishes sms for best friend

Funny happy birthday wishes sms

Happy birthday wishes sms for sister

Happy birthday wishes sms for brother

Happy birthday wishes sms for parents

Happy birthday wishes sms for kids

150+ happy birthday wishes sms and happy birthday quotes

Happy birthday wishes sms for best friend

Happy birthday wishes sms for best friend


May the world be yours,

May you become more successful day by day

And may your life fill with happiness and love.

Keep smiling. Happy birthday dear.

 

Wish you a very happy birthday

With my blessings and wishes

May this birthday

You catch whatever you want

 

This birthday is going to be special

And you are going to achieve what you want

Happy birthday dear

 

Making a day special requires

Only special persons

And today is your day

I am going to make it special

Happy birthday dear

 

Happy Happy birthday to you

Wishing you with my heart

Let’s celebrate this special day  

And make it special

 

This is the day

When a person landed on earth

And become important person in my life

I give you wishes of your birth

Happy birthday


Life is like a journey

And completing each day is a milestone

And congratulations

You have completed one more milestone this year

Happy birthday 

 

Stars are shining more today

And moon is brighter

Sun is so cool and sky is so blue

I have told them that it is your birthday 

Wish you a very very Happy birthday dear

 

Have a great life ahead

Great thoughts, and meet great people

And one day become a great person

Happy birthday dear

 

I hope you always remember to count your blessings

rather than your age and your positive experiences

rather than your mistakes.

Happy birthday dear

 

I hope your birthday is as remarkable as you are!

Your beautiful smile means the world to me.

 So keep smiling always. Happy birthday.

 

On your birthday, I wish you a lifetime of wonderful discoveries

So that you rejoice each day.

May God keep you safe at all times.

Love you so much. Happy birthday

 

It’s always a treat to wish happy birthday to someone so sweet. Happy birthday

 

May you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss.

After all, you yourself are a gift to earth,

So you deserve the best. Happy birthday

 

I'm so grateful you came into the world

Because you make my world better every day.

Happy Birthday

 

I wish that your birthday is filled with the happiness of smiles, sunshine's warmth, the feeling of love and the joyous sounds of merriment. I hope you have a wonderful day and a fabulous year which is filled with many wonderful surprises and much love. I wish this birthday gives you lasting memories that you will cherish throughout your life. Wishing you a happy birthday dear

 

Funny happy birthday wishes sms

Funny happy birthday wishes sms


Here's to another year of laughing until it hurts and keeping each other moderately sane. Happy Birthday best friend

 

I know you are good egg and you are cracked too... happy birthday dear bestie

 

A friend who gives you feed, is a feed indeed. Ha-ha just joking. Happy birthday

 

May this birthday you get new girlfriend and your parents stop punishing you and may you successfully pretend that you are attending the lectures. Happy birthday

 

Happy birthday to my most talented, and clever friend who never attended any lectures ever but came first from the last and maintained our prestige as a backbencher. Happy birthday

 

Love you most crazy one who had eaten lot of sandals from girls still not stopped proposing them. Happy birthday

 

Happy birthday dear. May this birthday you do a pretty good make up and finally impress your crush. Happy birthday

 

Happy birthday philosopher in the class and May you don’t teach your philosophy this year and instead write a book on it. Happy birthday dearest one.

 

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

May there be no mess between me and you

Happy birthday to you

 

Happiest birthday dear friend,

May you grow up on this birthday

And don’t cry after seeing lot of people in party

Happy birthday to you

 

May this birthday your favourite actress

Meet you and say “will you have a dinner with me”

Happy birthday dear

 

May this birthday your favourite actor

Meet you and say “will you have a dinner with me”

Happy birthday dear

 

Best friend is who,

He is that whose mother ask you more than him

And that one are you for me

Happy birthday

 

Happy birthday my panda

And you may eat as much bamboo as you can

Happy birthday dear

If life gives you lemons you should make lemonade... and try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party. Happy birthday

Happy birthday wishes sms for sister

Happy birthday wishes sms for sister


Happy birthday to my beautiful sister. Thank you for growing up alongside me.

Fly high to the happiness and watch your dreams come true. Happy birthday dear sweet sister

I have a sister who cares for me always, and always supports me. we fight much and are greatest enemies in house. But the relationship between us is non breakable. Thanks for being with me always and fighting with me always. Happy birthday drama queen.

One of the most pure relationship in the world is brother and sister. No matter how they matured but they still behave like children in front of each other and never grow up for each other. Still they care for each other and that’s the beauty of this relation. Happy birthday my sweetie... You are always in my heart and I will never leave you. Once again happy birthday most pretty girl in the world.

The one who matters for me after parents is only you my dear sister. May you never grow up and always fight with me and care for me like this. Wish you a very very very happy birthday dear sister.

The most beautiful gift god ever gave me is my sister. He made her for just me, because she never lets me fall whenever I am in trouble she saves me and show me right path. Happy birthday my di. Happy birthday!

Don’t light the candles before I arrive! Happy birthday and see you tonight! Happy birthday dear sister

On this day one angel landed on earth. I never knew that she will fill my life with happiness and always with me. Happy birthday dear sister.

Happy birthday my emotional, naughty and drama queen sister may god give you some of the intelligence this year. Happy birthday my lovely drama queen.

There is nothing that I could write to amount to how much I love and appreciate you, Sister. Here's wishing a very happy birthday to the person who isn't just my sister, but my best friend. I don't know what I would do and what I would have been without your support. Happy Birthday to you my dear sister.

Without you in my life, I don’t know where I would be today. You taught me all the important lessons: working hard, respecting others, never quitting, and having fun no matter what. I am who I am because of you. On your birthday, I want to thank you for all you have done. Happy birthday my siso.

I’m making a very special birthday wish to the most amazing friend and an incredible, wonderful sister. Happy birthday.

 

Happy birthday wishes sms for brother

Happy birthday wishes sms for brother


Do you know that in addition to being my brother, you are my best friend? Thanks for always being there for me and having my back. Have a very wonderful birthday brother!

Despite our many misunderstandings and fights, you know that deep inside we love each other more than anything in this world. Happy birthday to you, my dearest brother.

Thank you for always being there for me and never giving up on me, Dad. I will always love and appreciate you. You are the greatest Dad in the world. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday to my brother. Thank you for knowing me like no one else does!

I wish that your birthday is filled with the happiness of smiles, sunshine's warmth, the feeling of love and the joyous sounds of merriment. I hope you have a wonderful day and a fabulous year which is filled with many wonderful surprises and much love. I wish this birthday gives you lasting memories that you will cherish throughout your life. Wishing you a happy birthday dear brother.

From this birthday if someone says something negative for you then say him that it is for you and I am going to win. Stay positive. Happy birthday dearest brother.

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. You are the one who keeps me motivated. Happy birthday bro.

When no one is with me then you only stand with me. And you are the most handsome and caring brother in the world. Happy birthday my hero my brother

I wish that every day you reach height of your ambitions and I am proud that you are my brother. Happy birthday.

You taught me how to care, how to handle every situation. Thank you for being me with always. Happy birthday my sweet brother

Happy birthday! May your day be filled with lots of love and happiness. Happy birthday dear brother.

My dearest brother, thank you for continually inspiring me. You always have my best interests at heart and it means the world! Happy birthday.

To my brother – happy, happy birthday. Thank you for being you. I treasure our times together!

May your life become fully filled with happiness

And may you marry with pretty girl you love

And may you become most successful person in the world

Happy birthday my dearest brother

Happy birthday wishes sms for parents

Happy birthday wishes sms for parents


Happy birthday, papa. Loving wishes for the most amazing dad in the world! Stay fantastic.

To Α special mother οn your Birthday. You have taught Μe how to respect οthers, How tο be kind Αnd most of Αll how to lοve. Ι hope yοur day Ιs filled with Αll of the wοnderful blessings yοu have given tο others throughout yοur life. Happy Βirthday mom!

Dear dad, thank you for always being there for us without getting in the way of the decisions we make in life. May you have many more birthdays to come, happy birthday daddy.

You are the only person that has always given me a shoulder to cry on, a joke to laugh at, and a piece of advice to frown at! I am old enough now to give that to you! Happy birthday, mom.

My wish for you dear dad is that we spend many more years together in prosperous life, good heal,  and happiness, happy birthday dad, i love you.

Thank you, mum, for always treating me like the most special person in the world. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most and I hope that this next year of your life will bring you lots of joy and happiness.

I know I don’t say it often, but I really do appreciate all the sacrifices and hard work you put into raising me. Happy birthday, dad, I love you.

Dear Mom, having someone like you in my life is a privilege denied to many. May no dream of yours fail to materialize. I love you more than all the positive words in the dictionary can ever express. Happy birthday to most sweet mom of the world.

Children Μay move out when they grow up, Βut they Νever stop needing Τheir Father. Τhank you for Αlways supporting Μe with love Αnd compassion. Μay your birthday Βe blessed with Α special love Τhat only yοu deserve. Happy birthday dad.

You are the one who made my childhood special, and i remember every minute of it. Thanks to you, mom. I wish you a very warm and happy birthday. May god pour all the love and warmth on you.

Real heroes don’t wear capes, they make bad puns. Thank you for being a real hero dad. Happy birthday.

Wishing yοu an incredible Birthday mom! You have always Ρicked me up when Ι have fallen. You have always brightened my day with your Humour. Ι want to thank you for being a great mother. Happy Birthday dear mom.

Best Birthday to the most wonderful Dad, who is hotter than the lighted candles shining brightly on his cake. I love you, Daddy!

Mom happy birthday to you, I am what I am today only because of you.

Happy Birthday to the Best father Εver. Ι remember when you cleaned up my skinned Knees, Held my hand across Τhe street, Taught me how to reach for the stars. You are my Inspiration and My hero.

Your birthday is incomplete without food made by you. So make a nice birthday celebration with your lovely cooking. Happy birthday

Happy birthday wishes sms for him

Happy birthday wishes sms for him


Sweetheart, may you receive everything that you have wished for on your birthday! I love you to infinity and beyond! So take my love and have the best birthday of your life

A boyfriend who is super sweet deserves more than a thousand birthday tweets. Have a Happy Birthday.

I made a wish one night to find the most perfect, most handsome man in the universe. My wish came true, and I hope all your wishes come true on your special day. Happy Birthday!

Success and happiness is what I wish you on your birthday. If you feel like doing something nice in return, you may increase my pay. Happy birthday dear.

I hope your birthday is filled with nothing but love, happiness, and joy- just like our relationship. I love you, have a Happy Birthday! 

You are the person who always hold my hand gently, who listen to my voice day and night and make everything right that goes around me. Happy birthday dear.

With my love and my feelings to you, I want to hug you more tight today. Because there is something special today. Happy birthday dear.    

You are my husband, I am your wife, no matter what happens, be together for life. Happy birthday dear.

One of the best moment was happened today in my life, yes I got seen you today and became yours completely. Happy birthday to my sweetheart.

Your smile, love, and laugh make me live my life more happily. Thanks for all the support you gave me in my life. Happy Birthday to my superhero.

The most loving birthday greetings to my steady rock! Thank you for being the man that I can always count on.

Dear Husband, on this birthday, I would like to remind you of how much you mean to me. Your presence in my life feels like a big banyan tree keeping me in shade and protecting me from the harsh rays of the sun. Similarly, you make me feel protected and loved like nobody else can. I hope to spend many more birthdays growing old with you!

Everyday I wake up with new thoughts and hopes. But today is something special in the air. Guess what it is it’s your birthday. Thanks for being with me always. You are the best person I want in my life. Happy birthday dear.

To my loving husband, I wish you a very happy birthday. Another year has passed and we are getting older and older year after year. To make your day feel even more special, I have cleaned the house and made you breakfast, perhaps every day is a birthday for you!

I just want to take the time to wish a very special and Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man in the world. Happy Birthday my prince.

Happy birthday to my special man! Meeting you was the most wonderful thing that has happened to me in life!

Happy birthday wishes sms for her

Happy birthday wishes sms for her


You are like the flower which have unlimited fragrance of happiness, love, strength, inspiration and smile. So a very happy Birthday to my sweet and beautiful princess.

Happy Birthday to the girl I love. I can’t wait to share this birthday and many, many more birthdays with you.

Let our Deep love give us so much warmth that cold and lonely passes easily. I am always for you and so you are always for me. Happy Birthday! Stay Blessed!

I am proud to greet you on your birthday! I wish you have another successful year full of bright opportunities. U are the best and most beautiful girl I have ever met. Happy birthday dear princess.

Happy Birthday to the girl who makes me feel handsome and charming, the one who listens to me and holds my hand every step of the way. This day is for you, my love. Happy birthday to you.

My first and most special lady in the world, may you be always happy and always be mine. I want you more than myself. Happy birthday dear.

If you ask me what was the best day in my life, then I will always tell that its my engagement day. Because that day I got most important and precious person in the world. Happy birthday to my sweetie.

Something special in the air and love is on the front, in this world you completed one more year and may we celebrate your 100th birthday together. Happy birthday my princess.

I know you are the most beautiful girl in class, but I love you because you make me feel like I am the most handsome boy in the whole world. Happy birthday.

My love, if I could give you one thing in life, it would be the ability to see yourself in my eyes. Because in that way, you will realize how much you mean to me. Wish you a very very happy birthday.

May God bless you with more success and prosperity. Being a good girl, you deserve all the best that life can offer. Happy Birthday my darling!

I wish you a very happy birthday, my beloved girlfriend. We surely have come a long way together. It feels like yesterday when we bunked our 12th standard tuition to celebrate your birthday at McDonald’s. We have grown so much together however I still get equally excited for your birthday each passing year. Here’s hoping to many more years of togetherness! Happy birthday most beautiful birthday dear.

Both are crazy and out of mind for each other. Hope we become more mad and crazy on this birthday.

All the girls in the world should learn from you, how a girlfriend should be. You are the best girlfriend. I Love You. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!!

Happy birthday wishes sms for kids

Happy birthday wishes sms for kids


Today is the only day of the year when you will not be scolded for eating too many sweets, having too much ice cream, playing too many games, spilling food all over, sleeping late and having the best time of your life. Wishing you a Happy Birthday!

Α wonderful person Ηas a wοnderful life. Sο shall you, Lovely dear. Οn this Βeautiful day, We wish yοu a great Υear and Α great life Αhead! Happy birthday

Happy Birthday tο the best sοn (daughter) Ιn the whole wide wοrld! Ι wish you tο face all Νew challenges Αnd opportunities Ιn life Βoth with courage Αnd faith.Happy birthday dear.

I love you little bug! You are so cute, smart and sweet. I love watching you grow up but I’m afraid you are growing too fast. Happy happy birthday kiddo.

Dear Son, May All Your Wishes Come True And You Be Blessed With Happiness And Prosper In Life. “Happy Birthday Dear”

To My Son, Never Forget That I Love You. Life Is Filled With Hard Times And Good Times. Learn From Everything You Can. Be That Man I Know You Can Be. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday wishes sms for best friend

Happy birthday wishes for friend

Simple birthday wishes

Happy birthday wishes sms for sister

Happy birthday wishes for lover

Happy birthday wishes sms english

Birthday wishes for girlfriend

Happy birthday wishes sms

Happy birthday wishes for friend

Happy birthday quotes for sister

Birthday wishes for girl

Simple birthday wishes

Birthday wishes for girlfriend

Birthday wishes to brother

So these were 150+ happy birthday wishes sms and happy birthday quotes. Hope you enjoyed it. Comment down any opinion or your message and share as much as you can. Thank you!! Have a nice day.

See also : 100+ engagement anniversary quotes to wish yourpartner.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments